- The Institutional Case for Partisan Gerrymandering Claims, 2017 Cardozo L. Rev. de novo 155.
- Clearing the Political Thicket: Why Political Gerrymandering for Partisan Advantage is Unconstitutional, 24 Wm. & Mary Bill Rts. J. 1107 (2016).
- The Future of Federalism: A Uniform Theory of Rights and Powers for the Necessary and Proper Clause, 11 Geo. J.L. & Pub. Pol’y 177 (2013).
- Fighting for Attention: Democracy, Free Speech, and the Marketplace of Ideas, 104 Minn. L. Rev. (forthcoming 2020).
- Gerrymandering & Justiciability: The Political Question Doctrine After Gill v. Whitford, 95 Ind. L.J. (forthcoming 2020)
- Justice Denied: Equity, Elections, and Remedial Redistricting Rules, 20 J.L. Soc’y (forthcoming 2019)
- Social Science Research Network